Outlined below are featured articles, presentations, and e-newsletter topics you may find useful.
Please contact us if you are interested in one of our Keynote Presentations. For
details about reprinting or reposting our articles, and our copyright policies,
please click on Disclaimer & Legal.
Click on a title heading to learn more.
ClearPath Alliance Featured Articles:
ClearPath Alliance Featured Presentations:
ClearPath Alliance Advisor e-Newsletters:
ClearPath Alliance Keynote Presentations:
- Delivering Project Value: VAMOS! - February 2013, Five key ingredients essential for delivering project value
- The People Side of Change = Success! - March 2012, Realize forecasted project benefits and minimize implementation surprises and disruptions to the business
- Unleashing Innovation for Growth & Market-Share - March 2011, Foster innovation and break away from recession-induced cost-cutting
- Five Keys to Successful Organizational Transformation - September 2010, Changing today to prepare for tomorrow
- 4 Steps to Better Results - March 2010, Criteria to prioritization
- Overworked? A Rx for More Sanity - November 2009, Recognize your limits and free up capacity to remain effective
- Think Forward - Workforce 2010 - August 2009, Plan for your workforce requirements to better execute your business strategy
- Adapt Swiftly - Position for Growth - March 2009, Adapt swiftly to immediate challenges while positioning for future growth
- Driving Profitable Sales in 90 Days - October 2008, Three key ways to improve profitable sales
- 10 Tactics for Tough Times - June 2008, Make your organization better, stronger, and faster even in a downturn
- New to the Game, Balancing Task & Relationship - March 2008, Effectively onboard new leaders and accelerate their success
- New Habits for Sustainable Change - November 2007, Improve your organization's culture and execute business strategy
- Five Key Actions for Sustainable Change - June 2007, The critical 5-C's to driving change and desired outcomes
- The Power of Focused Execution - January 2007, Balance short-term goals with long-term growth
- "Building an Extraordinary Leadership Career"
- "A Better Way for Change"
- "Talent Management to Drive Growth: insights on succession management"
- "Enabling Business Results through a Culture of Quality"
- "How to Manage Operational Transformation"
- "Workforce Planning: succession thinking and future leader development"
- "Branding Your Company: how to hire and keep top talent"
If you are ready for an initial consultation, or are ready to start right away, please
contact us today.
“Jeff provides valuable insights and advice on leadership development, driving change, and talent management. He has great skills in listening, provoking, and facilitating.”
SVP Transaction Services
Bank of America