Envision success and solving your top priority issues. Below are examples of the superior results we have helped
our clients to achieve.
Click on a title heading to learn more.
- Developed and executed a six month culture change effort and phased approach for a $2.6 Billion medical device manufacturer with 2,200 employees - resulted in long-term strategies and short-term tactics for building and sustaining a quality-committed culture to ensure regulatory compliance, patient safety, and a competitive advantage.
- Designed and implemented a nine month business transformation effort for a $110 Million Information Technology organization with 700 employees - resulted in the development of a new division brand, organization structure aligned with business partner's strategy, and $5 Million operational savings.
- Conducted an organization assessment for a cross-division business and technology governance council comprised of 12 vice presidents - resulted in the development and implementation of a redesigned project prioritization process for $40 Million annual capital budget and enhanced project risk mitigation.
- Facilitated the formation of a cross-division advisory team comprised of 16 executive stakeholders - resulted in $250,000 annual savings through strategy alignment, operational efficiencies, and cost avoidance from effort duplication.
- Developed and enhanced the internal OCM (organizational change management) capabilities and competencies for a $4 Billion insurance company - resulted in: a shared enterprise OCM approach, role/responsibility clarity across departments, a robust OCM tool kit, and creating the OCM action plan for their largest enterprise initiative to manage and minimize operational risk to the business.
- Designed and facilitated a business planning process for the senior leadership team of an $80+ Million information security and business continuity business unit - resulted in a 36 month execution plan to mitigate risk, and maintain customer trust in the brand.
- Designed and facilitated a strategy development process for the executive leadership team of a $1 Billion national operations business unit - resulted in a $200 Million multi-generational plan with commitment from the CEO and Board, and action plan created in a record four months utilizing a 25 person team.
- Designed and facilitated a series of off-sites to drive incremental sales for a $200 Million perishable product company - resulted in a focused 90 day action plan and longer-term strategies to accelerate revenue growth, capture increased market-share, and enhance customer loyalty.
- Provided team coaching to an International wealth advisory sales team to implement a client-centric business model and address current product/operations gaps - resulted in agreed upon tactics to improve client delight, drive maximum annual revenue growth and operational excellence, as well alignment between sales, product group, and sales operations.
- Provided team coaching and facilitation to a Lockbox/Global Treasury Services group from a Fortune 25 bank to refine the operating model and improve the impact of back-office operations - resulted in options to achieve improved effectiveness/efficiencies and focused effort on five key initiatives to improve the health of the business.
- Designed and implemented a leadership development strategy for a multi-site, multi-shift organization with hundreds of managers, executives, and supervisors - resulted in high-impact action-learning, coaching/360 feedback, and training solutions to increase their strategic thinking and execution skills and acumen.
- Designed and facilitated the talent planning process for a mission critical Line-of-Business - resulted in best-fit talent assignments and related developmental actions for 200+ executives and managers with $40 Million total compensation.
- Designed and delivered leadership development and succession planning training to the top 50 senior managers in a financial services organization - resulted in realistic succession, retention and development action plans to mitigate risk, drive associate satisfaction, and achieve annual business goals and financials.
- Provided coaching to the Director of HR and their team in a $10+ Billion biotech with 9,000+ employees - resulted in innovative, high-impact HR initiatives that delivered value, enabled business results, and increased operating leverage while proactively managing risk.
- Led the collaboration, design, development, and launch of global job matrices for Operations and IT in a $4 Billion biotech with 10,000+ employees - resulted in a consistent enterprise approach, reduction in operational risk (put people in right jobs), and roll-out/integration actions to enhance employee engagement, define career paths, and inform Total Cost of Workforce decisions.
- Designed and co-facilitated a 'Succession Planning and Developing Future Leaders' Workshop to the top 25 leaders in a $150 Million Port Authority - resulted in shared understanding and common language about succession and leader development, actions to address future leader needs based on scenario planning, and innovative thinking about a organization structure to best enable the strategic plan, mission, and changing demands.
If you are ready for an initial consultation, please contact us today.
“Jeff has a focused ability to drive effective change through an organization, at all levels, making the complex task of operationalizing innovation an obtainable goal.”
Partner & E-PMO Leader