Envision success and solving your top priority issues. Below are examples of the superior results we have helped
our clients to achieve.
Click on a title heading to learn more.
- Developed and executed a six month culture change effort and phased approach for a $2.6 Billion medical device manufacturer with 2,200 employees - resulted in long-term strategies and short-term tactics for building and sustaining a quality-committed culture to ensure regulatory compliance, patient safety, and a competitive advantage.
- Designed and implemented a nine month business transformation effort for a $110 Million Information Technology organization with 700 employees - resulted in the development of a new division brand, organization structure aligned with business partner's strategy, and $5 Million operational savings.
- Conducted an organization assessment for a cross-division business and technology governance council comprised of 12 vice presidents - resulted in the development and implementation of a redesigned project prioritization process for $40 Million annual capital budget and enhanced project risk mitigation.
- Facilitated the formation of a cross-division advisory team comprised of 16 executive stakeholders - resulted in $250,000 annual savings through strategy alignment, operational efficiencies, and cost avoidance from effort duplication.
- Developed and enhanced the internal OCM (organizational change management) capabilities and competencies for a $4 Billion insurance company - resulted in: a shared enterprise OCM approach, role/responsibility clarity across departments, a robust OCM tool kit, and creating the OCM action plan for their largest enterprise initiative to manage and minimize operational risk to the business.
- Designed and facilitated a business planning process for the senior leadership team of an $80+ Million information security and business continuity business unit - resulted in a 36 month execution plan to mitigate risk, and maintain customer trust in the brand.
- Designed and facilitated a strategy development process for the executive leadership team of a $1 Billion national operations business unit - resulted in a $200 Million multi-generational plan with commitment from the CEO and Board, and action plan created in a record four months utilizing a 25 person team.
- Designed and facilitated a series of off-sites to drive incremental sales for a $200 Million perishable product company - resulted in a focused 90 day action plan and longer-term strategies to accelerate revenue growth, capture increased market-share, and enhance customer loyalty.
- Provided team coaching to an International wealth advisory sales team to implement a client-centric business model and address current product/operations gaps - resulted in agreed upon tactics to improve client delight, drive maximum annual revenue growth and operational excellence, as well alignment between sales, product group, and sales operations.
- Provided team coaching and facilitation to a Lockbox/Global Treasury Services group from a Fortune 25 bank to refine the operating model and improve the impact of back-office operations - resulted in options to achieve improved effectiveness/efficiencies and focused effort on five key initiatives to improve the health of the business.
- Designed and implemented a leadership development strategy for a multi-site, multi-shift organization with hundreds of managers, executives, and supervisors - resulted in high-impact action-learning, coaching/360 feedback, and training solutions to increase their strategic thinking and execution skills and acumen.
- Designed and facilitated the talent planning process for a mission critical Line-of-Business - resulted in best-fit talent assignments and related developmental actions for 200+ executives and managers with $40 Million total compensation.
- Designed and delivered leadership development and succession planning training to the top 50 senior managers in a financial services organization - resulted in realistic succession, retention and development action plans to mitigate risk, drive associate satisfaction, and achieve annual business goals and financials.
- Provided coaching to the Director of HR and their team in a $10+ Billion biotech with 9,000+ employees - resulted in innovative, high-impact HR initiatives that delivered value, enabled business results, and increased operating leverage while proactively managing risk.
- Led the collaboration, design, development, and launch of global job matrices for Operations and IT in a $4 Billion biotech with 10,000+ employees - resulted in a consistent enterprise approach, reduction in operational risk (put people in right jobs), and roll-out/integration actions to enhance employee engagement, define career paths, and inform Total Cost of Workforce decisions.
- Designed and co-facilitated a 'Succession Planning and Developing Future Leaders' Workshop to the top 25 leaders in a $150 Million Port Authority - resulted in shared understanding and common language about succession and leader development, actions to address future leader needs based on scenario planning, and innovative thinking about a organization structure to best enable the strategic plan, mission, and changing demands.
If you are ready for an initial consultation, please contact us today.
“Jeff helped increase employees' accountability for the quality of their products. I would highly recommend Jeff's services in helping to transform a company's quality culture.”
Director Medical Device Quality Systems & Validation